Check out some adorable animals up close from our trip to Central Park zoo.
My daughter and I went to New York for her graduation gift from Nana and while we were there , one of the places she wanted to visit was the Central Park Zoo.
It's not a big zoo but I love the way it's set up as we actually got to get up close to the animals allowing me to get some good shots.
So instead of writing a long travel post I thought I'd just share some photos that I took of the animals. I ended up editing these in PicMonkey because my Photoshop just keeps shutting itself down so I know the quality could have been much better. After much patience and lots of takes here are a few of my favorites.
The Central Park Zoo is a 6.5-acre zoo located at the southeast corner of Central Park in New York City It's managed by the Wildlife Conservation Society.
They do offer animal feedings such as the penguins and sea lions and you will need to purchase your tickets in advance.They offer a 4-D theater as well.
Plan for several hours at the zoo while you are in central park as there are plenty of photograph opportunities!
Visit the Central Park Zoo website for more information.
Family Destinations & Articles You Should Check Out
- Branson Mo Roller Coasters: The Fast and The Furious
- Visit the Arbuckle Mountains and Turner Falls Oklahoma
- Free Printable License Plate Game : Road Trip Games in the Car
- Traveling Tips for Visiting LEGOLAND Florida
- Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana
- Travel to Dog Friendly Orlando Florida
- Pretend Play for Kids : Free Printable Travel Set
- 5 Teen Friendly Attractions in OKC
- 10 Disney Vacation Tips You Need to Know
- Travel Gatlinburg – Theme Parks and Attractions
- Free Printable Road Trip Budget Planner
- Visit Old MacDonald’s Farm
- Great Wolf Lodge & Holiday Inn Review
- Things to Do in Branson with Kids
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- Explore Oklahoma Facebook Group
- Hot Deals Group
- Recipe Group
- Homesteading Facebook Group
- Don't forget to invite your friend's to our Facebook groups! We would also love to see your vacation pictures!