Disclosure: This post was sponsored by All Star Vacation Homes and they paid for our stay.
During our #MonkeyKingdomEvent we stayed at All Star Vacation Homes. There were 25 bloggers and 6 of us in what we called House #2. Our house was 2 stories with 5 bedrooms. Amy and I seem to travel a lot together on press trips so we were used to sharing a room and opted to take the Dalmatian themed room with twin beds which is perfect for kids. Each room had a different theme and the house was very nice. Some rooms even had a king size bed.
Also upstairs we had a pool table as well, there was also a Pacman/Mrs. Packman/ Galaga game and let me just say that Amy from Momspark was the Packman champ in our house. However I have to say I did really well at pool.
Speaking of pool the house comes with a really nice patio with heated pool and hot tub. After spending a long 12 hours at the park it was nice to come home and sit around the hot tub as we chatted about that days event as well as just get to talk since we were getting to see each other in person. It was great to catch up on what everyone is doing.
The house also comes with a complete kitchen, dining room and living room.
There is a TV in every room plus a washer and dryer. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that our house had an actual theater room which totally rocked!
Let’s not forget the free wi-fi. This came in handy on this trip. I couldn’t see a house full of bloggers without wi-fi lol. This helped us keep up to date with our families as well as keeping up with our business. All Star Vacation Homes is just about 15-30 minutes from Disney theme parks which is really convienient.
More Great Disney Posts
- Galaxy’s Edge Secrets: 5 Little Known Facts About Star Wars Land
- Deals for Disney World: Tips for Saving Money at the Parks
- When is Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot : What You Need to Know
- Mobile Ordering Now Available at Disney Resort Hotels.
- 10 Disney Vacation Tips You Need to Know
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Wilderness Explorers Program at Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Secret Dole Whip Recipe Revealed
Sign up for Fetch Rewards and earn FREE GIFT CARDS for Southwest Airlines, Delta, Hotels.com, Uber and more to use on your vacation just by scanning your grocery receipts. Download the app and USE CODE: EF9PC and get 2,000 bonus points.
The Best Disney Souvenirs to Buy for Your Vacation:
- Disney Hand Sanitizer Holders
- Disney Autograph Books
- Disney Light up Wands
- Disney Luggage Tags
- Mickey Ears
- Disney Tote Bag
- Disney Backpack
- Disney Trading Pins
- Disney Lanyards
- Disney T-shirts
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook Group
- Explore Oklahoma Facebook Group
- Hot Deals Group
- Recipe Group
- Homesteading Facebook Group
- Don’t forget to invite your friend’s to our Facebook groups! We would also love to see your vacation pictures!
- Oosterdam Cruise Reviews : Mediterranean Cruise with Holland America
- FREE Delta SkyMiles: 1,000 Delta SkyMiles For Two Starbucks Orders!
- Hiking In Utah’s Canyonlands: Needles District Adventure!
- Step into Adventure with Kavu Women’s Sandals
- Saving Money on Roadtrips with Pilot Flying J myRewards Plus app.