Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Red Roof Inn San Antonio and our stay was provided in exchange for this post.
We recently took a road trip to San Antonio with our family and stayed at the Red Roof Inn San Antonio to check out their newly remodeled premium rooms. I love the fact that Red Roof Inn is pet friendly and that pets stay free.
We saw a ton of pets on our stay and we only heard a few barks during the day that was it. The pet owners were really awesome. Below is a picture of Gizmo whom we met on our stay, his owner just laughed because we could not get him to sit still long enough to get a good photo so I think this picture is so fitting because it's like he is sticking his tongue out at us saying nah, nah, nah, nah nah.
Also on our stay we signed up for the Red Roof RediCard so that we could accumulate points for free stays. We also got 2 free bottles of water every day which was perfect because it was extremely hot that week. The Staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. We chose the room with double beds since we had the kids staying with us and we bought a few groceries since the room included a microwave and a mini fridge so that we could save money and eat a little healthier. One of my favorite additions to the new rooms is all the plugs on the front side of the night stand that are in easy reach. Believe me we used every single one of them to charge up all of our electronics.
The Red Roof Inn is located in downtown San Antonio and only around 4 blocks from the Alamo and the River Walk. I loved the fact that we could pretty much walk every where we wanted to visit downtown. We didn't have to mess with parking or traffic.
Red Roof’s new Premium room includes:
· In-room snack box including bottled water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix and two Nature Valley granola bars
· In-room coffee/tea
· Additional appliances: microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, mini-fridge
· Designated customer resolution hotline, NextLine™
· Extra outlets and additional pillow
Consumers hitting the road this summer are invited to “Stay 2, Get 1 Free” at Red Roof Inns across the country. From June through August, RediCard members (guests enrolled in the brand’s loyalty program) will receive a free night when they stay at a Red Roof Inn two separate times.
This hot summer deal isn’t the only reason to travel with Red Roof this season. The brand recently launched Red Roof PLUS+, a brand extension with all the sleek and modern amenities of their successful NextGen re-design (hardwood floors, vessel sinks, rainfall shower heads) as well as a 100% smoke free designation, 36HD TV channels and a new Premium room type. It’s not your father’s Red Roof Inn…
More Dog Friendly Destinations & Articles:
- Travel Georgia – RVing with Your Pets
- 5 Ways to Calm Pets While Traveling
- Travel to Dog Friendly Orlando Florida
- Barkcations: Dog Friendly Vacations in Branson
- BARKCATIONS: Travel Hot Springs Arkansas
- Yosemite Itinerary – Staying in Madera County
- 18 Fruits and Vegetables Good For Dogs
- How to Combat Pet Odor in Your Home
- Essential Oils for Dogs – How to Use Them
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- Explore Oklahoma Facebook Group
- Hot Deals Group
- Recipe Group
- Homesteading Facebook Group
- Don't forget to invite your friend's to our Facebook groups! We would also love to see your vacation pictures!