If you are planning a trip to Disney World Parks, make sure you check out these 10 tips before you go!
We were invited to Orlando this year to attend Disney Social Media Moms Conference at Disney world Parks, which is always a unique and amazing experience. During the conference, we got a sneak peek at some of the things that were going to be happening at the Disney World parks as well as new Disney merchandise and more. We had such an amazing time that we wanted to share with you 10 Disney Vacation Tips You Need to Know. Also check out my post How to Book a Disney Cruise and Save.
10 Disney Vacation Tips You Need to Know:
- Best Kept Disney Secret to save on souvenirs! Did you know there is an outlet store for Disney Parks Souvenirs? You can get all the great Disney Park merchandise for a discount. Check out my video via the link. Check out the Disney Character Warehouse -8200 Vineland Ave Ste 1252 Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, 3E11C, Orlando, FL 32821-6829. Please note that due to what is going on in the world today this place has gotten extremely popular and there can be long lines since they limit the #of People in the store.
- Book Your Magical Express ride before you leave. Disney offers free transportation to and from the airport. You just need to book it ahead of time. When you arrive at the airport and get your bags, Magical Express is located on level 1 side B. Make sure you have your magic bands out to show the cast member.
- When taking Disney transportation like the river cruise, buses and monorails ask the drivers if they have transportation cards. Some will and some won’t, but it’s fun for the kids to be able to collect them.
- Stay on Property: Staying on a Disney Property can offer major perks. You will be able to schedule your fast passes 60 days in advance and you can also score Disney magic hours at the park.
- Night Time Safari at Animal Kingdom: Animal Kingdom has added a new Starlight Safari. You will get a totally unique experience from the traditional day time safari. Lions are most active at night and sometimes you can catch a Lion’s roar. There is no additional cost but be sure and save one your Fast passes for this one as the lines get get long.
- Cheap Flights: I love using Southwest and Spirit Airlines for Florida travel, but you can also subscribe to Scott’s Cheap Flights and The Flight Deal.
- Avoid Crowds: Check the Crowd Calculator before you plan park days. This will tell you what days look to be most crowded for each park! This was such a time saver.
- Pin Trading: If you are wondering if you can save money by purchasing Disney Pins on Amazon, the difference is about $1 per pin as to paying $8 per pin in the parks. (If you buy in a lot)
- Dining Tip: If you are looking to save a little money in the parks, Restaurantosaurus in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tortuga Tavern and Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom, Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons at Epcot, Backlot Express in Disney’s Hollywood Studios all have drink refill stations for free refills. Also check out the new Disney Mobile Ordering.
- Free Wi-Fi internet is now available in the theme parks and resort hotels at Walt Disney World.
- BONUS TIP: Sign up for Fetch Rewards and earn FREE GIFT CARDS for Southwest Airlines, Delta, Hotels.com, Uber and more to use on your vacation just by scanning your grocery receipts. Download the app and USE CODE: EF9PC and get 2,000 bonus points.
- $50 Amazon Giveaway to for Camping Supplies
- Cast Iron Skillet Blueberry Cobbler
- Dutch Oven Chicken
- Travel Restrictions to Florida – What You Need to Know
- How to Score Free Travel
Sign up for Fetch Rewards and earn FREE GIFT CARDS for Southwest Airlines, Delta, Hotels.com, Uber and more to use on your vacation just by scanning your grocery receipts. Download the app and USE CODE: EF9PC and get 2,000 bonus points.