Museum of Art fans, be sure to head over this weekend for some family fun! Right now, the Oklahoma Museum of Art is hosting SONIC Family Discovery Week.
This 5 day event offers fun for the family including the exciting events listed below. If you were able to get a free admission through the library, adults can get in free. If not, don’t worry.
Admission is FREE for under age 17, and adults are only $12. This is a great family activity to enjoy on a small budget . Military is $5, and Seniors (62+) and college students are $10.
What is SONIC Family Discover Week? Check out the events below! Remember, you can enjoy the regular art exhibits, too.
SONIC Family Discovery Week Event Schedule:
- Wednesday, March 16: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Kick things off with the Rolling Thunder Book Bus and Thunder Entertainers!
- Thursday, March 17: 12-4 p.m. Root for your favorite team and design a paper pennant!
- Friday, March 18: 11 a.m. Sugar Free Allstars rock the Museum Theatre! (Seating on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Saturday, March 19: 11 a.m. Watch “The Sandlot” in the Museum Theatre! (Seating on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Sunday, March 20: 12:30-4:30 p.m. Join the Downtown Library for story time and a pop-up library in the Museum galleries
SONIC Family Discovery Week Museum Hours:
- Wednesday, March 16: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, March 18: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20: 12-5 p.m.
The Oklahoma Museum of Art is located at 415 Couch Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73102.
Thanks, OKCMOA for this info!
- Things to do In Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Visiting Bryce Canyon National Park
- 4 Free SeaQuest Tickets
- Oosterdam Cruise Reviews : Mediterranean Cruise with Holland America
- FREE Delta SkyMiles: 1,000 Delta SkyMiles For Two Starbucks Orders!
Need more fun spring break ideas? See some of our fun campfire recipes! The kids will love these for a picnic at the park or even your own back yard!